9th Dimension needs a new label

9th Dimension needs a new label

Postby AnalogMan » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:50 am

I'm missing something.

5th Dimension contain all possible timelines that lead to one END OF UNIVERSE.

6th Dimension contains all possible timelines to all possible ENDS OF UNIVERSE.

8th Dimension contains all possible starting conditions that lead to one BLANK.

9th Dimension contains all possible starting conditions that lead to all possible BLANK.

What is it that the 9th Dimension actually contains? To contain something you need two conditions. For the 6th is was from one possible starting condition to that starting condition's possible ends. For the 9th the first is all starting conditions but the second... I don't know what it would be. Is it possible that truly the 9th Dimension is where it ends and not the 10th?
AnalogMan
hunter

Re: 9th Dimension needs a new label

Postby russianspy1234 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:59 pm

AnalogMan wrote:I'm missing something.

5th Dimension contain all possible timelines that lead to one END OF UNIVERSE.

6th Dimension contains all possible timelines to all possible ENDS OF UNIVERSE.

8th Dimension contains all possible starting conditions that lead to one BLANK.

9th Dimension contains all possible starting conditions that lead to all possible BLANK.

What is it that the 9th Dimension actually contains? To contain something you need two conditions. For the 6th is was from one possible starting condition to that starting condition's possible ends. For the 9th the first is all starting conditions but the second... I don't know what it would be. Is it possible that truly the 9th Dimension is where it ends and not the 10th?

the 8th and 9th dimension contain universes that started with different dimensions. the difference is this. traveling along a "line" in the 8th dimension, starting from our universe, you would for example, first run into a universe there the melting point of water was .000001 degrees higher. if you kept traveling, you would then see one where it was .000002 higher, then .000003 higher, etc. in order to change a different "variable" you need the 9th.

as for the 10th. well its not really a "dimension" as its only a point, so yes, the ninth is basically where it ends
russianspy1234
hunter

Postby AnalogMan » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:11 pm

Ah, I see, the 9th is basically a movement dimension. The 'time' dimension for the 8th. I see, I completely understand now, thank you.
AnalogMan
hunter

Return to General discussion