fake DMT?

fake DMT?

Postby i am LSD » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:14 am

my friend and i bought 1 capsule each of what we were told was DMT. we both took the substance out of the capsule to see what it looked like and it was a pinkish color & kinda smelled like strawberries ( :?: ). we both took it orally because we were told the capsule also included MAOI. about an hour or so after taking it i started to feel what i thought was the beginning of my trip but the visuals never came on and my "bodyhigh" and "altered mind" (this is what i think i was feeling, i don't know whether it was a placebo effect or not) subsided after about 30 more minutes. what i think could have happened was that maybe the capsule didn't have the MAOI like i was told, or could it have been 5meoDMT, OR was it just bunk?

we thought maybe we shoulda just smoked it but its obviously too late now. please reply and let me know your opinion on what went wrong or what it could have been. i've never done 5meoDMT so i wouldnt know what thats like.

:shock:
i am LSD
hunter

Postby Jona Cohen » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:28 pm

DMT in a capsule? I tought 5-MeO-DiPt was only in a capsule. You must smoke DMT as far i know.

I think it's fake
Jona Cohen
hunter

Postby Millsley » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:45 pm

Yeah you usually smoke 5-MeO. It might have just been a pill of MAOIs because they can give you that body high, or maybe there was DMT in there which doesn't work as well taken orally. Please be careful when taking MAOIs - here is a list of foods to avoid which contain tyramine.

http://nepenthes.lycaeum.org/Misc/maoi.foods.html
Millsley
hunter

Postby i am LSD » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:45 am

awesome thanks for the feedback. what me and my friend figured out was that it was DMT but the amount of MAOI in the capsule was a minuscule amount so it didnt let the DMT do its job. we should have just smoked it and would have gotten the full effect but of well, for next time :roll:
i am LSD
hunter

Postby Jona Cohen » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:11 am

try some other dealers :P

This is DMT, the amount of MAOI is less in a capsule because it mostly with other shit and a capsule is realy tiny.
Jona Cohen
hunter

Postby i am LSD » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:24 pm

damn that is a mighty fine vile you have there
i'd love that hahaha
i am LSD
hunter

Return to Altered States - meditation, trance, hallucinogens