Super String Theory has no choice but to prove God

Super String Theory has no choice but to prove God

Postby spheresus » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:49 am

String Theory has no choice but to prove God exists, think about it. If the 10th dimension is absolutely every thing that means among every thing it is, you will find consciousness, emotions, purpose etc. 10th dimension is also alive it's a living dimension I mean it can't be any thing but alive. Death is just the lack of life, like darkness is the lack of light. Life is an absolute as is light. Maybe this is why God is absolute love as well. Hate is a lack of love, you can't really say love is a lack of hate. That would be like saying light is a lack of darkness since darkness has no properties but light certainly does have properties.

Some may argue that even though the 10th dimension is absolutely every thing there can be it's a dead thing an inanimate ultimate. This is really a disturbing and logically false idea. Every thing also means 1 and only 1. Like 1 being, 1 light, 1 truth, 1 love, 1 knowledge, 1 life, there is nothing else left for comparison. There can't be 2 beings or it isn't every thing or 1 life and 1 death as 1 death and 1 life cancel each other out as their negatives to each other but obviously there is 1 life and can only be 1 life as 0 life has no properties of life and therefor absolutely can't exist in the 10th dimension the same goes for darkness. Lack of things like darkness and death can not be realities in the 10th dimension.

There is no lack in the 10th dimension only infinities that means perpetual unending energies and possibilities. As beings in the 3rd dimension we have very narrow vision to what reality is. When we see death and darkness we can fool ourselves into thinking that such lacks are real like a lack of water in the desert when your dying for a drink but you're living in a water world. So we live in a eternal existence with infinite abundance it's that as beings in the 3rd dimension we are limited as inhabitants to the 3rd dimension to access the infinite You want water ok but you're in a desert, you can get all the water you could possibly need you just lack the means to get it, it doesn't mean water doesn't exist. Same with immortality, you want to be immortal but you're body is a machine decaying in your three dimensional body you are lacking the ability to be immortal in the 3rd dimension but since the 10th dimension is the source of every thing including your mind, your mind can't be lost or unmade as it already exists in the 10th dimension and the 10th dimension is eternal. Thus you really are a ghost in the machine.

Now that I think about things are making more sense to me now. Brilliant men like Richard Dawkins and other gifted atheist scientist have a lot to offer to our understanding of our “world” They help us understand our dimension but I think they have fallen in love with our reality too much and turned blind to realities greater then our own. It's sad such brilliant men try to “kill” God when science can actually help us find him. I think currently this is about politics. Religion fired the first salvos hundreds of years ago but science wants to end the war and destroy religion and belief in God with it. This definitely smells of politics and more of “im right, you're wrong” idiocy.

What do you guys think? I'm especially interested in the explanations how God can't exist in the 10th dimension or the ultimate dimension that is every thing and forever. Can an ultimate everything that is eternal lack qualities that exist in the lower dimensions like, consciousness, knowledge.. I really don't see how the ultimate dimension can lack any thing that is not of it's absolute opposite.
spheresus
hunter

Postby hybrid » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:11 am

zero and 11th dimension are not dimensions, they are concepts of archtypes. if you will. they are formless and therefore without structures and measurements. on the other hand, 1 to ten dimensions are finite and true dimensions of spacetime. 1 to 10 dimensions are the cosmic system and zero and 11th are the bounderies of the system/universe. in other words, the finite (matter) content of the universe is set within the backdrop of eternality and is asizal.

in the lowest level of dimensions, everything is random and probabalistic.
so there is a random chance of probability that god will exists there. just kiding.

if there is a god (the stuff that makes everything to vibrate and cause everything to "emerge" and not the bow down before me or else types :) ),
it must exists outside the system and so impossible to know if we have to subscribe to godel's incompleteness theory.

beside to verify string theory, we need to have cosmic energy proportions in our control to see what's goin on in plank scale. so nope. god will always be an article of faith rather than a scientific pursuit.

but of course its always fun to implicate science and theolgy together. it exorcized us of our false beliefs. :D

godspeed
hybrid
hunter

Postby spheresus » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:51 pm

Isn't the 10th dimension infinite? If the 10th dimension is every thing including us and is timeless then we are timeless with it as our minds inhabit the 10th dimension. Also I'm sure there are beings that inhabit the 10th dimension as it has more the enough possibilities to allow life to occur. The 2nd dimension might even be enough for the life to occur though it may be just simple life or even perhaps more complex life but it would not be organic for sure.
spheresus
hunter

Postby hybrid » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:47 pm

spheresus wrote:Isn't the 10th dimension infinite? If the 10th dimension is every thing including us and is timeless

ah yeah. sorry i have overmissed one dimension. spheresus, i'm not sure about this idea. infinite is not a "place" where you can dwell. neither in "timelessness" means as some kind of state of being. these "realms" doesn't make distinctioon between existence and non-existence. neither any physical laws have meaning here.

we dwell within the system, even the mind. and naturally within the system is not a very good perspective to see the whole. outside of the system, who knows what dwells? could be populated by drunk sergeant majors for all we know. :D

then we are timeless with it as our minds inhabit the 10th dimension.

the common notion is that the quantum states of the wave function of probabilty does not collapse to actuality unless observed (by the mind). when the collapse happened, all the possible realities will remain only as probabilities. the wave function only allows one actuality at a time.

this means that you cannot be anywhere and anytime else but always here and now.

Also I'm sure there are beings that inhabit the 10th dimension as it has more the enough possibilities to allow life to occur. The 2nd dimension might even be enough for the life to occur though it may be just simple life or even perhaps more complex life but it would not be organic for sure.

imho. reality is not separated but one indivisible whole. the dimensions are not really separated existance but only perceived as superimposed to one another. it is us who break things up into some kind of heirachies in an attempt to understand this one reality. all dimensions are interrelated with one another. one cannot exist without the other. in other words, here at this moment, we exist in all dimensions already and so as any other possible unknown beings.
hybrid
hunter

Re: Super String Theory has no choice but to prove God

Postby eri » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:31 pm

spheresus wrote:String Theory has no choice but to prove God exists, think about it. If the 10th dimension is absolutely every thing that means among every thing it is, you will find consciousness, emotions, purpose etc. 10th dimension is also alive it's a living dimension I mean it can't be any thing but alive. Death is just the lack of life, like darkness is the lack of light. Life is an absolute as is light. Maybe this is why God is absolute love as well. Hate is a lack of love, you can't really say love is a lack of hate. That would be like saying light is a lack of darkness since darkness has no properties but light certainly does have properties.

oh yes, god exists, the only problem is , what do you understand with god.
A heavenly father who gets angry? Or something else.
If god exists, is he something separate from his creation, or his "body" is the creation itself, and therefore we are in him?
You see, before discussing at all about "god", people should try and discuss how they define god.

The tenth(and 0-th) dimension totally fits in what i know as god, or better say THE CREATOR. who is infinite, timeless, creator of everything , and most importantly he is self contained. That's it, a perfect circle, the begining and the end coincide.
eri
hunter

Re: Super String Theory has no choice but to prove God

Postby turbo2gq » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:38 pm

spheresus wrote:String Theory has no choice but to prove God exists, think about it. If the 10th dimension is absolutely every thing that means among every thing it is, you will find consciousness, emotions, purpose etc. 10th dimension is also alive it's a living dimension I mean it can't be any thing but alive. Death is just the lack of life, like darkness is the lack of light. Life is an absolute as is light. Maybe this is why God is absolute love as well. Hate is a lack of love, you can't really say love is a lack of hate. That would be like saying light is a lack of darkness since darkness has no properties but light certainly does have properties.

Some may argue that even though the 10th dimension is absolutely every thing there can be it's a dead thing an inanimate ultimate. This is really a disturbing and logically false idea. Every thing also means 1 and only 1. Like 1 being, 1 light, 1 truth, 1 love, 1 knowledge, 1 life, there is nothing else left for comparison. There can't be 2 beings or it isn't every thing or 1 life and 1 death as 1 death and 1 life cancel each other out as their negatives to each other but obviously there is 1 life and can only be 1 life as 0 life has no properties of life and therefor absolutely can't exist in the 10th dimension the same goes for darkness. Lack of things like darkness and death can not be realities in the 10th dimension.

There is no lack in the 10th dimension only infinities that means perpetual unending energies and possibilities. As beings in the 3rd dimension we have very narrow vision to what reality is. When we see death and darkness we can fool ourselves into thinking that such lacks are real like a lack of water in the desert when your dying for a drink but you're living in a water world. So we live in a eternal existence with infinite abundance it's that as beings in the 3rd dimension we are limited as inhabitants to the 3rd dimension to access the infinite You want water ok but you're in a desert, you can get all the water you could possibly need you just lack the means to get it, it doesn't mean water doesn't exist. Same with immortality, you want to be immortal but you're body is a machine decaying in your three dimensional body you are lacking the ability to be immortal in the 3rd dimension but since the 10th dimension is the source of every thing including your mind, your mind can't be lost or unmade as it already exists in the 10th dimension and the 10th dimension is eternal. Thus you really are a ghost in the machine.

Now that I think about things are making more sense to me now. Brilliant men like Richard Dawkins and other gifted atheist scientist have a lot to offer to our understanding of our “world” They help us understand our dimension but I think they have fallen in love with our reality too much and turned blind to realities greater then our own. It's sad such brilliant men try to “kill” God when science can actually help us find him. I think currently this is about politics. Religion fired the first salvos hundreds of years ago but science wants to end the war and destroy religion and belief in God with it. This definitely smells of politics and more of “im right, you're wrong” idiocy.

What do you guys think? I'm especially interested in the explanations how God can't exist in the 10th dimension or the ultimate dimension that is every thing and forever. Can an ultimate everything that is eternal lack qualities that exist in the lower dimensions like, consciousness, knowledge.. I really don't see how the ultimate dimension can lack any thing that is not of it's absolute opposite.

spheresus,

Hey maybe you can check out my work, I have a posting here called Ascension Q which does cover information in quantum physics and string theory.

The site link is listed below
ONE GOD REVOLUTION--FREE T-SHIRT DESIGN
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... =619780046

ASCENSION Q --My Research--Religion and Science based
www.ascensionq.20fr.com
turbo2gq
hunter

Return to The philosophical/spiritual implications