Time Does not Exist

Time Does not Exist

Postby StrataFire » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:31 am

As the forum alludes to, time does not exist, it is simply a matter of scalar relativity and spatial occupation relativity divided by the Observers POV versus the object viewed..

I see time as not existing, but rather a simplistic understanding of the 4th dimension relativistic of the Observer versus the observed, however in reality, the 4th dimension is a scalar relative viewpoint which is simply broken down to one word "distance"

Distance is a scalar relativity problem because it has to take into account a common scale versus the division factor utilized in the formation of a "distant point" however it is a "virtual representation" associated with the observer versus the observed and has nothing to do with the constant state of curvatures..

What bothers me is that when you place a beginning point, you are assuming a constant medium without quantifying the medium itself in the operations, so even though one can focus on a distant "virtual point" to assign a division factored "line" to extract a means to evaluate the operation itself in applications, does not mean it is time, it simply means it is a "virtual time" or VT as I prefer to call it..

I see fluid motion without true representation not as a "totality", but rather as a "universal organic" system that never repeats itself...
Infinity Is Just A Name, It's Application Is Forever
StrataFire
hunter

Re: Time Does not Exist

Postby Slimjim » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:55 pm

You could almost say that if you passed the 4th dimension through the 3rd dimension what you'd see in the 3rd dimension are plank length iterations?

Time is just the idea I agree. Iteration however is definite.
Slimjim
hunter

Re: Time Does not Exist

Postby georgeparker » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:31 am

i agree with you slimjim. time depends on how one object perceives it.
georgeparker
hunter

Privet!

Postby Nunu » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:58 am

Hello, world!
Nunu
hunter

Return to Everything Forever - Learning to See Timelessness